Monday, September 1, 2008

In Vino Veritas



This is not the first time I'm talking about In Vino Veritas, but I figured that everybody likes good news. And the good news is - they finally got their pizza oven up and running. Still testing it out though, but very shortly will be adding various pizzas to their menu offering.

I like this place and I like their food. Both are unpretentious and inexpensive. Plus the food is tasty. Just the place for my liking. The main guy in the kitchen does not consider himself an artist, but a craftsman. And he or she is a good one at that.

Simple, but delicious, homey tasting pasta dishes and excellent wine. That is enough for me, no need to pile ingredients on the plate in a three dimensional puzzle manner.
They just added Carpaccio and now pizza...I like it even more.

Possibly the best tasting simple Italian fair in Tallinn.

1 comment:

Juanio said...

I dont know how it was 2 years ago. I went yesterday and the guy serving, which seemed to be one of the managers, tried to rip us off, first overcharging for the wine, then not giving us the change. One of the worst experience in any restaurant. I would not recommend.