Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lydia


Restaurant Lydia is a sad, sad, sad, sad place. I was there with a friend for business lunch and the place was all dressed up in sea-foam colored table linens, curtains and chair-covers. The question remained who and what for? Two of us were the very only customers and the two awkwardly friendly and polite waiters gave me an impression of captains willing to go down with their ships.

I ordered off the business lunch menu with the addition of a salad and when the food came, it was not bad. The salad was fresh, the risotto was alright and the soup came in a freshly baked bread bowl. Considering once again that we were the only customers, that's just sad.

I don't know what else to say. It's not bad, but I will never return and I can't even imagine who goes there or who's ever been there for that matter. Like I said...

SAD

No comments: